Periodic inspections of offshore structures
Periodic inspections of weld seams, screw connections and corrosion protection are key parts of monitoring the stability of offshore plants. In addition, legal regulations or requirements of statutory accident insurances specify large parts of inspection and maintenance schedules for offshore structures.
Thanks to the steel construction experience of our engineers and welding specialists, the coating expertise of our FROSIO inspectors, our qualified experts for various inspections and our practically experienced skilled workers we are able to build our team according to the upcoming inspection tasks and the expected repair measures. As our client, you receive a status report as well as documentation on the defects that were rectified as soon as the inspection has been completed.
- Periodic inspection of foundation structures
- Periodic inspection of steel towers
- Periodic inspection of substation platforms
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Inspection of screw connections
- Inspection of fixed ladder systems
- Inspection of Latchways Sealed SRL fall arrest devices
- Inspection of attachment points
- Inspection of PPE against falls from heights
- Inspection of slings
- Gas clearance measurement of confined spaces